We are Proud to Present Psalms Coloring Pages for YOU to Print as many as you like on your home printer or color with an app like Goodnote or ProCreate on your tablet device. We pray these Bible coloring pages bring you peace and comfort during these difficult times. Our hearts go out to all those who are suffering to due Covid 19. While it may seem like a small service, staying home is the best way to help in this crisis.
These Psalms Coloring Pages can be printed out or used with an app like Goodnotes.
1. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. -Psalm 18:2
2. May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. -Psalm 20:4
3. One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. -Psalm 27:4
4. Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. -Psalm 30:2
5. But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. -Psalm 59:16
6. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. -Psalm 51:10
7. You are the most excellent of men and your lips have been anointed with grace, since God has blessed you forever. -Psalm 45:2
8. I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart. -Psalm 40:8
9. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. -Psalm 28:7
10. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. -Psalm 32:8
11. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. -Psalm 139:14
12. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise. -Psalm 111:10
13. Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. -Psalm 139:23
14. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.-Psalm 34:8
15. Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. -Psalm 55:22
16. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. -Psalm 3:5
17. Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies— make your way straight before me. -Psalm 5:8
18. The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me. -Psalm 18:20
19. The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. -Psalm 37:39
20. But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. -Psalm 5:11
21. My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart. -Psalm 7:10
22. It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. -Psalm 18:32
23. Hear my cry for help, my King and my God,for to you I pray. -Psalm 5:2
24. The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple. -Psalm 119:130
25. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. -Psalm 118:1
26. Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law. -Psalm 119:18
27. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. -Psalm 147:3
28. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. -Psalm 23:6
29. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. -Psalm 145:18
30. Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. -Psalm 119:165
31. Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. -Psalm 86:11
32. He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. -Psalm 23:3
33. My salvation and my honor depend on God; is my mighty rock, my refuge. -Psalm 62:7
34. The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. -Psalm 19:8
35. The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. -Psalm 118:14
36. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. -Psalm 9:10
The most Beloved of all Psalms is also in this Psalms Coloring Pages the 23rd Psalm. So many of us memorized this scripture as a child, it can bring comfort to us as adults in this coloring package.
You may be wondering why David of the Bible wrote the 23rd Psalm. Experts and preachers of Christianity agree on the fact that being a shepherd himself, David symoolizes the human race as flock (the sheep) and God as their Sheppard. The human race that brings faith upon the teachings of Jesus Christ is the flock that the Lord has promised to take care of both in this world and in the life hereafter. Similar to how a lost sheep runs back towards the flock it comes from upon sensing danger or experiencing any sort of insecurity, human beings also resort to seeking solace in the Lord when they are distressed and troubled.
This is the key concept that answers the question why did David write Psalm 23. He wanted people of faith to understand that the Lord is always present for his devout ones and that it is humans themselves who isolate God from their lives. But when hit with a calamity such as the loss of a beloved one or any other sort of discomfort, people resort to praying. The comfort and serenity that is derived & found in the heart from this praying is what David emphasizes. He explains how God never leaves his creation and that He sees them through moments of turmoil and tests in life.
He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. -Psalm 23:3
We hope these Psalms Coloring Pages provide you peace and comfort during troubled times.